Tuesday, April 30, 2013

And a Helping of Humble Pie

Regarding the outcome of the Dwarven Forge Kickstarter. It looks like the worst of my concerns were unfounded, and for that I am thankful.

My belief was that they were needlessly leaving a lot of money on the table by the way they were handling the tail end of the kickstarter. Maybe they are leaving some behind, but after the spike yesterday evening and what looks like a great start in early hours of today (final day) it appears the missing loot won't be noticed.

That is fantastic and the project is a roaring success. I tip my hat to Stefan and Jeff. Good job, and thank you for the awesome deal.

Now, here's a link to a better set of picks for the Chamber of Sorrows http://www.dwarvenforge.com/newsletter/addon3.htm

And some of the pics:

No comments: