Friday, September 2, 2011

Welcome To The Dungeon

You know where you are? You're in the dungeon baby, you're gonna die!

I really think Guns'n'Roses missed an opportunity with the lyrics.

So I'm listening to the song and thinking how easily the lyrics could apply to the whole adventuring profession or at least the grittier side of urban adventures. And of course they're easy as heck to twist.

On other notes, Lost Baronies session #6 looks like it will finally happen tomorrow. I'm not yet psyched back up into DM mode, but I'm sure it'll happen in plenty of time.

I've also noticed an increased number of blogs showing their appreciation of the ever iconic Gelatinous Cube over the past several days. That's always fun. There will be a tale from a Ptolus adventure posted here soon where cubes made some adventurers crap themselves.

No comments: