Thursday, July 14, 2011

Another One Bites The Dust

This was something I was expecting for a couple of reasons, and it is always disappointing when it happens, though we soldier on.

A second player let me know Tuesday evening that he was also dropping out of the campaign. In both cases they prefer faster paced tactical play with lots of character customization to the old school system and sandbox style of play.

The two that dropped out were also carpooling a 200 mile round trip. It would normally be 136 miles round trip, but they were taking a side trip to pick up a third player. For that alone I could see them dropping out.

Again, they are good friends of mine and will be missed at the table. Heck I'm overjoyed and flattered that they made the journey to begin with!

Since the third player lives close to a number of others in the campaign I am hopeful that new carpooling arrangements can be made so I dn't lose a third player.

Speaking of which . . . Old School Labyrinth Lord sandbox campaign in Maryland is seeking players. :)

Session #6 of the Lost Baronies campaign is this coming Saturday. I'm looking forward to it. The timetable for some events in the campaign is advancing and the characters are about to head back out for more bandit hunting.

I also hope to post the session #3 write-up soon.

No comments: